Thursday, May 14, 2009

President Obama's Body of Work Not Enough for Honorary Degree

Finally, a liberal has told the truth about President Barack Obama. Strangely, Obama has agreed with them. What truth? The truth, according to ASU's Sharon Keeler, is "His body of work is yet to come. That's why we're not recognizing him with a degree at the beginning of his presidency." Even though it's traditional among universities like ASU to present commencement speakers with an honorary degree President Obama won't get the honorary degree.....because of the truth. Obama himself said "I come here not to dispute the suggestion that I haven't yet achieved enough in my life," Obama said in a commencement speech Wednesday. With a smile he added: "First of all, Michelle (Obama) concurs with that assessment. She has a long list of things that I have not yet done waiting for me when I get home." I really expected this narcissist to submit his curriculum vitae in response.

Yeah, he tried to laugh it off but if a liberal university says he hasn't done enough to earn an honorary degree what does that say about his qualifications to be President of the United States? That was one of the things I've always said about him...he doesn't have the background or qualifications to run the free (for now) world. Of course most of the Marxists in history had little experience running anything other than their mouths, why should Obama be different?

Oh well, he's President now but let me leave you with this: ASU has previously honored Erma Bombeck, Hugh Downs, Howard Pyle, Jerry Colangelo, Art Buchwald, and Steve Allen with honorary degrees. Get it?

No comments: