Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pierce Brosnan Gets One Right Maybe

First it was Britney Spears, now it's Pierce Brosnan beating up on a photographer. Supposedly, the leach (photographer) was just complimenting Brosnan on his James Bond films when Brosnan hit him. Come on...a "celebrity photographer" that was just saying something nice? Not getting in someones face taking pictures while trying to incite anger? I'm not buying it. I'm not buying it because it's all too common to see video of these misfits doing just that...trying to incite bad behavior in celebrities.

Ok. I do get that people like Pierce Brosnan are famous public figures and that if you're in the "biz" you should expect to be recognized, etc. But should these famous figures be mobbed everywhere they go so that some creep with a Nikon can make a few bucks? I don't think so and I make sure to do my part by passing up the gossip rags that support such poor tactics used by the photogs.

No comments: