Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Week 6

Wow, what a week on Dancing With The Stars. Mel B got a perfect score and deserved it. Jane Seymour got even better and seems to be a real contender despite being the oldest of the remaining competitors, as well as the best looking. But the real shocker....Sabrina Bryan was eliminated! You could have knocked me over with a feather. I had picked Sabrina to be a finalist but I guess she just didn't have the votes from the fans at home.

So who's gonna be in the finals of Dancing With The Stars now? I still think that Helio Castroneves is a favorite based on his dancing, but will he have the popular support? I think that Cameron has improved but I don't think he really can win it, but will his soap star status give him the edge?

I don't know what's going to happen but I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

No comments: