Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Week 3

Hard to believe three weeks have gone by on Dancing With The Stars. We've finally had to say goodbye to Wayne Newton and that's kinda sad but completely expected. I've been a fan of Wayne Newton for many years, probably because I grew up in Las Vegas but...he really had no chance on Dancing With The Stars. It's sad to see him go because he was probably the competitor most entitled to the "Star" designation.

On the men's side of the competition I still can't wait for Mark Cuban to be gone. I admit he's doing well especially since he had hip replacement surgery in June; however, he's still a guy that would get beat up frequently if he didn' t have a lot of money. I'm not saying he's a jerk but if you want to....go ahead. The favorite is still Helio Castroneves. For a race car champion he's pretty darned good. If enough people will watch the dancing instead of taking part in the popularity contest he has a good shot to win it all. Cameron? He's doing ok but most of his votes are from his fan base. Should I mention Floyd Mayweather? Wow, I thought he'd do pretty well and he is but there's still something missing there, maybe he'll step it up.

On the women's side of the competition does anybody really think that Scary Spice Melanie Brown can win? I certainly don't think she can get it done but who knows? Jennie Garth and Marie Osmond are also long shots. Jane Seymore is, at 56 years old, still a very beautiful woman but can she be a competitive ballroom dancer? I doubt it. It's just a guess on my part but Sabrina Bryan seems to have what it takes to go all the way.

What do you think? Helio and Sabrina in the finals of Dancing With The Stars?

No comments: