Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chris Matthews: I Forgot Obama Was Black Tonight | NewsBusters.org

Personally, I couldn't care less that President Obama is black. During his State of the Union address last night my focus was on what he was saying, but that's me...not the liberals. Despite all of their finger pointing and hysterical rants, it's the liberal left that's so focused on race in America. Whether it's the Main Stream Media (MSM) telling us how historic Barack Hussein Obama's election is/was, or Janeane Garofalo claiming all Tea Party members are just "hatin' on a black man in the Whitehouse" it's always the liberals bringing race into the national conversation. Need some proof? How about a prominent liberal member of the media who is so focused on race that he had to forget President Obama is black? Read more at: Chris Matthews: I Forgot Obama Was Black Tonight | NewsBusters.org

No comments: