Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) Week Four

Season 7 of Dancing With The Stars is well underway here in week 4 of the competition. I admit it. I like DWTS a lot. This season may very well be the best and most competitive since the show's debut. Two Olympic champions started, An Oscar winner, A Superbowl Champion, A Grammy winning singer, Assorted Actors, etc, and they're all Ballroom Dancing. It's just cool.

But, I've been asked who my picks are for finalists this season. I've narrowed it down to two...and "in no particular order" as they say...Brooke Burke, and Warren Sapp. Both are dancing very well, put on a good show for the audience, and have lots of appeal. I didn't really know what to expect from Brooke Burke since I'd only seen her hosting shows on TV and gracing numerous computer monitors, but she's shown she can really dance and be competitive. On the other hand I thought Warren Sapp might be pretty good. It seems like the NFL players that have been on the show have done very well and Sapp is no exception. I'm guessing that having a high degree of conditioning, a strong work ethic, and a competitive spirit that NFL players have to have makes it easier for them to do well.

I'll be watching tonight to see who's eliminated but I doubt it will be Brooke Burke or Warren Sapp. If I had to guess who will leave I'd say....Chef Rocco Dispirito or Oscar Winner Cloris Leachman, but I've been surprised before.

No comments: