Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dancing With The Stars (DWTS) Week 5

Well, week 4 of Dancing With The Stars saw Rocco leaving the show just as I predicted. Of course I didn't really need a crystal ball since it was Misty May's injury that saved him from leaving earlier.

Week 5 was really interesting because they added some new dances. I'm not sure I'm really that enthusiastic about the Hustle but the Jitterbug that Brooke Burke did was fun. Still I'd rather see more of the Ballroom Dances like the Waltz, Foxtrot, and Tango.

Now week 5 is over and Toni Braxton has been eliminated from the competition. It's really too bad; I thought she was doing pretty well. Not well enough to win the competition but certainly better than Cloris Leachman and Susan Lucci. It just goes to show that there is a definite popularity issue with how the voting is done.

No comments: