Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Week 1

Ok, I was going to write about something else but I do love Dancing With The Stars. I admit it, I really love the show and it inspired me to learn ballroom dancing. But week 1 of this installment of Dancing With The Stars has me wondering what the hell is going on. Each of the contestants with the exception of one is a star in their own field...and then there's Mark Cuban. Setting aside the fact that he's a world-class jerk, what is he a star of? He's a billionaire who owns a basketball team called the Dallas Mavericks. How does that make him a star? His 1st seeded team was put out of the playoffs by the last seeded team in the first round. How does that make him a star? His dancing was bad and his mouth moved more than his legs yet he's moving on to week 2. I just don't get it.

No comments: