Monday, March 16, 2009

What Do Radical Islamists And PETA Have In Common? Me.

Maybe my mind works in odd ways but sometimes weird things occur to me. This time I was in the local Tony Roma's when I figured out I must be hated by Radical Islamic Jihadists and members of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). Yeah, at the same time!

I know they seem very different but they hate some of the same things...or people. In this case the epiphany came while I was eating a full rack of baby backs (original flavor). You see dear reader...Islam forbids eating pork...and PETA has a hissy fit when people eat animals. And, here I was doing both! I'm a Carnivorous Infidel!!

I'm sure I'll be a marked man for pointing out something else. They have something else in common...they both take advantage of children. Jihadists convince kids to blow up themselves and others. PETA tells horror stories to kids to scare them into vegetarianism.

What else? Well, both groups...Jihadists and PETA...supported the Democrat candidate in the 2008 Presidential election. No surprise there.

Hopefully the Jihadists and PETA won't compare notes on me. 'Cause I'm thinking maybe they come at me with a red paint bomb while I'm eating a pulled pork sandwich.

No comments: