Monday, March 10, 2008

I Still Feel Dirty...Kind Of

Yes, I still feel a little dirty about it. I've showered, bathed, and been tempted to scrub with bleach to feel clean again but it'll probably be November before all is well. Why? Yes, last Tuesday I voted in the Texas primary for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Believe me I know the impact of what I've done, but I had to do my best to make sure that Shrillary stayed in the race against Barack Hussein Obama. The reason is simple...someone on the Democrat side needs to point out Obama's shortcomings since it appears that John McCain is going to be a weenie and treat him with velvet gloves. Don't misunderstand me on this. I'm not saying anyone should say anything about any candidate that is untrue. What I am saying is that the truth about Obama needs to be put out there by someone that the liberal left will listen to. Obama is getting a pass by the national media just because he's charismatic. At least I guess it's his charisma because surely nobody would overlook faults and shortcomings because he's bi-racial. Would they?

No comments: