Monday, November 5, 2007

Is Senator Obama UnAmerican?


What do you do when the national anthem plays? If you're like most Americans you stand with your hand over your heart. This posture says a few things about a person...they're American, they love their country, and most think that it also honors those who have fallen protecting our liberties. You might think that a U.S. Senator like Barack Obama would understand this about the national anthem. You might think that a U.S. Senator like Barack Obama would appreciate all of this more than most people because he's seen the power of the people elect him to office and privilege. I can pretty much guarantee that the soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines understand why we do what we do during the national anthem.

Personally, I don't think that Barack Obama understands how he should behave and is expected to behave during the national anthem. If he doesn't understand something like that which is so simple then he doesn't deserve to lead this country. Further, I doubt that with this kind of un-patriotic behavior he would have much support by the military as Commander-In-Chief.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is unAmerican in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

It is disappointing that so many Americans could support any canidate that shows a lack of respect for this country. Obama wont wear an American flag on his suit, he wont place his hand over his heart when the national athem is played and he even admits to being friends with a known terrorist. How could anyone think this man should be the leader of this great country?

Mike Money said...

I agree 100%. Obama is not out for our best interest. Not only that but he is dangerous. He has admitted being friends with a known terrorist. His church, if that is what you want to call it, is pure racist. His Pastor said some of the worst things I ever herd. He changed his name from Barry to Barack, Why? He is proud of his African roots? I'm proud of my German and Irish roots too but I don't change my name to a German or Irish name. I'm proud to be an American. I don't think Obama is. I use to think he was al right but now that he has insulted country folks, attended a church that is Anti American for 20 years, had little reaction to his Pastors message of HATE, I would not vote for this man for dog catcher.

Mike
California